As reported earlier, the Moose River Plains Road is generally solid with only a few soft spots and some soft shoulders.
From Byron Park:
- miles 10 to 11 – some holes & low spots along right shoulder
- mile 18 – begin descent toward the sand plains
- miles 20 to 25 – rock hazards on downhills
- miles 28 to 34 – several single-lane spots
- mile 34 – start of fast descent to Limekiln w/ soft right shoulder
The Fern Mountain trail has a half-dozen wet spots but they’re not big or deep and we’ll work on draining them Friday.
Photos below are from when we marked the course on Wednesday…