Black Fly Challenge Gives Back to Community
It is the mission of the Adirondack Mountain Bike Association, producer of the Black Fly Challenge, to promote, maintain and preserve multi-use recreational trails in the West-Central Adirondack region and beyond.
This will be accomplished by:
- Reinvesting race proceeds in our local communities;
- Partnering with like-minded individuals, agencies and organizations;
- Supporting the cycling community and outdoor recreation efforts;
- Coordinating efforts of various stakeholders and where feasible,
- Providing resources in the form of labor, materials and/or donations,
- Having a positive impact on the local economy.