As of now the BFC race committee is preparing for the 25th Black Fly Challenge on June 12, 2021. We are working on a COVID Safety Plan with the current NY restrictions in mind, but hoping that things will be different by June.
We are also hoping we will know what’s possible in June by mid-April when we make a final decision on if and/or how to hold the race.
A survey was recently sent out to the 500+ who are already registered and the response rate has been nearly 50%. We value your opinion!
It’s only five questions so please take a minute to answer our survey