For the first time in 25 years the Black Fly Challenge, America’s Original Gravel Grinder, will not race through the Moose River Plains between Inlet and Indian Lake in June.
The race is cancelled, but the race route is open! Is anyone doing the race route this weekend from Arrowhead Park to Indian Lake School?
If so, remember:
- Ride in small groups with your friends or teammates.
- There are no water stations, spotters or EMS on the course.
- There is no cell reception or radio communication on the course.
- Take plenty of water & energy supplies.
- If you’re on a CX bike, take a flat repair kit.
- Consider having someone drive through after you.
- Be safe and have fun!
Lastly, before you head out join the BFC Strava club, then record your ride and post it to Strava.