Online registration at BikeReg.com ends at midnight Thursday June 8. BikeReg is predicting BFC 2017 will be at or near the cap of 1,000 racers when online registration ends. If that’s the case then Friday and Saturday may be packet pickup only, with no in-person registration. So don’t wait, register now!
As of this writing there were less than 30 spots left on the afternoon shuttle. The morning shuttle is sold out. Check out the posts linked below to answer all your BFC questions:
- New to the Black Fly? Start with: FAQs & BFC Rules
- Read about the BIG changes this year: New for BFC 2017
- Should you enter Cat1 or Cat2? Registration Guidelines
- Check out the Prizes page to see the payouts.
- Interested in the Screamen Eagle Fatbike Challenge?
- Edit Your Own Registration or Contact Bike Reg for help.
- View the Event and Shuttle schedule for times and details.
- Visit the BFC Store for Jerseys, Bike Raffle Tickets and more.